Skip to content
Resyncing your Local Blockchain Data – Windows
- Please reference the sections CREATING A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET and RESTORING A BACKUP. First step is to always create a backup! Once that is complete, you may proceed.
- Close your wallet if it is running.
- Press the Windows Key +R to open the Run dialogue.
- Type in %Appdata% and hit Enter.
- A window will open and you should see a folder entitled “radium.”
- Rename this folder to “radium.bak”
- Open the Radium wallet again and let it sync fully. Once completed, follow the instructions for restoring your wallet backup.