How Can We Help?
IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR WALLET FILE IS CORRUPTED – NOTE: IF YOU TRY THIS AND YOUR WALLET IS NOT ACTUALLY CORRUPT, YOU MAY END UP CORRUPTING IT. MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR WALLET FIRST!
- As with anything to do with your wallet, make a backup first!
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the RUN dialogue.
- Enter “cmd” and press Enter.
- A command prompt window will pop up.
- Type “cd PATH-RADIUM-EXE”, ie, “cd C:\Users\John\Desktop”
- Tech Tip: “cd” means Change Directory
- Once you are working within the operating directory, enter “WALLETNAME.exe –salvagewallet” and hit Enter. For example, “5.1.0.exe –salvagewallet”