Skip to content
Repairing a Corrupt Wallet / Correcting an Improper Balance
- As with anything to do with your wallet, make a backup first!
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the RUN dialogue.
- Enter “cmd” and press Enter.
- A command prompt window will pop up.
- Type “cd PATH-RADIUM-EXE”, ie, “cd C:\Users\John\Desktop”
- Tech Tip: “cd” means Change Directory
- Once you are working within the operating directory, enter “WALLETNAME.exe –repairwallet” and hit Enter. For example, “5.1.0.exe –repairwallet”
- You may also run the “-checkwallet” parameter using these same steps in order to confirm the wallet is in proper working order.
- Furthermore, both the “checkwallet” and “repairwallet” commands can be run from within the Radium Wallet Console via HELP > DEBUG WINDOW > CONSOLE.