Skip to content
Unlocking your Wallet – Required for Staking/Sending RADS
- Unlocking your wallet is required for both Staking and sending RADS.
- Simply go to Settings (along the top navigation of the wallet).
- Then click Unlock Wallet. The following window will pop up:
- Enter your passphrase.
- Now, if you are attempting to stake your current holdings, it is recommended that you check the box “For Staking Only.” This will ensure that you can stake, but your RADS cannot be transferred.
- If you are interested in executing a transaction, you may leave that box unchecked, and proceed with fully unlocking your wallet.
- Once you have executed your transaction, it is recommended that you re-lock your wallet.