Skip to content
Restoring a Backup of Your Wallet
- Close your wallet if it is running.
- Press the Windows Key +R to open the Run dialogue.
- Type in %Appdata% and hit Enter.
- A window will open and you should see a folder entitled “radium.”
- Double click to enter that folder and you will see a file called “wallet.dat”
- Best practice is to rename this file to “wallet.dat.temp”, just in case something goes wrong.
- Copy over your backup wallet.dat file into the radium folder.
- Open the Radium wallet and you should see your restored credentials.
- MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE!