How Can We Help?
- Browse to the location of the downloaded wallet file and double-click either the EXE (Windows) or the DMG (Mac), depending on your operating system. Linux users will need to compile the wallet separately, which we will discuss later on.
- For Windows users, you may be prompted by Windows Firewall to allow the application to run and utilize your networks. You can safely Allow Access.
- Your wallet will now begin to synchronize with the network. Please allow several hours for the process to complete.
- Once fully synced, you will see the following ✔ symbol confirming synchronization:
Figure 1 Note the Checkmark to the right. This indicates that the wallet has fully synced.
5. If you hover over the checkmark, you’ll also see a status message that says, “Up to date.”